AutoCAD is a handy application which can be used for creating designs for engineers and architects. In tyhis tutorial you will learn how to add text into your drawing. Now for adding text into your drawing you can either use Dtext command or DDedit command. You can also learn about Adding Light Effects in Adobe Photoshop.
Dtext command will place individual lines of text ina drawing and also it will allow you to see every letter being typed. You can enter multiple lines of text without exiting the Dtext command. By simply pressing the space bar it will put the space between letters and words.
For using Dtext command you need to follow these simpl steps.
- 1st of all you are required to type in: DTEXT and then press ENTER from your keyboard.
- Now in the next step you are required to define the starting point of text and for that you need to click on the point where you need your text to be started.
- Now you need to specify height and for that you are required to type in the height which you want your text to be and after that you are required to press ENTER from your keyboard.
- Now you need to specify the rotational angle of the text and if you want your text to be in horizontal direction then typi in: 0 and after that press Enter.
- Now you need to type in the required text and then press Enter from your keyboard.
- When you are done with typing the text you need to press Enter from your keyboard twice.
For entering the text into your drawing you can also use DDedit command and for using this command you need to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you need to type in: Ddedit and then press Enter.
- Now you need to select the annotation object with the mouse and then select the line of text which you want to edit.
- The EDIT TEXT box will be opened which will display the text which was selected in step 2.
- Using the keyboard edit the text in the box. Now when you are finished you need to click OK for saving the changes.